Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

Well, I finally got around to posting our Christmas. Unfortunatly I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but it was still a great Christmas. With birthdays just past we had a hard time thinking of MORE toys that the kids possibly needed, so I resorted to making some fun pillows (which have been great in pillow fights) instead of covering the floor too many more toys.

Eden Christmas morning. Eden also got an easel with a white and chalk board.

A friend gave us a Ginger Bread House. We had a lot of fun putting this together.



Eden is still just starting to understand the joys of Christmas morning, and I'm sure as the years go by, this scene will be a little more active from both children. In the end, it was a very relaxing Christmas.

No comments: