Friday, October 30, 2009

Growing fast

Our little girl is almost 2 years old, and we can't believe how much she's learned. She talks to us now, not full sentences, but we understand better what she wants, she loves to practice her alphabet and her numbers. But most of all she wants us to read to her. I've got about half of her books memorized now, so I can read them without having to look at them, or just quote them in the car if it's been a long drive. But one book, Eden has got down, that is "Moo, Baa, La la la."



Her growth has amazed us, and we know we must enjoy every moment now, because soon she'll be fighting for attention with her little brother. Until then, we'll just sit back and be amazed.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Oh my she is so cute! Good luck with potty training. We started early with Eliza too and it turned into a long road so I decided to wait with Ezra (he's 2 1/2) and apparently that was better for him. Each child is different I guess. :)